Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Visit to the Indianapolis Flower and Patio Show

 
I made my annual trip to the Indianapolis Flower and Patio Show this past week. I really enjoyed the show and I found the gardens to be exceptional in design, color and ideas this year. Here are a few pictures of the show that I think you will enjoy.

This fountain was made of pieces of stained glass.


I love this table which was made with a tree stump and a piece of glass. The stump is upside down with the root system supporting the glass.





This was a really beautiful train garden!



A recycled pallet chair.


Lamps turned into a fountain.




I hope you enjoyed the pictures from the Indianapolis Flower and Patio Show.

Happy Gardening!

Debbie

1 comment:

carolann said...

Beautiful displays of flowers. Plus ohter things of interest. Looks like a real fun time. Lots of walking.